We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
However, what to do to please the kids, and not make them addicted to fast food? How to prepare fries without a liter of oil and a lot of salt?
French fries quickly from the oven
Instead of using frozen fries, it's worth reaching for fresh potatoes.
- Wash the potatoes.
- Cut into quarters.
- Sprinkle the potato wedges with thyme, marjoram and salt. You can also reach for turmeric, paprika or Herbes de Provence.
- Gently pour the oil over it.
- Put on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for a quarter at 180C and then 5-10 minutes in hot air, which will give you a crispy top and a soft center.
- French fries can be eaten alone, with a natural or garlic sauce (with a grated clove of garlic).
Boiled and baked fries II
Peel potatoes and cut into fries. We boil water in a kettle and pour the boiled fries over with boiling water. Then set the fries on gas and bring the water to a boil. Take the pot off the heat and strain the fries. Finally, add a tablespoon of olive oil to the fries. Season at your discretion, for example with herbs. When the fries are mixed with olive oil and spices, we place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Bake French fries at 200 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. We get a crispy, browned and skimmed portion of the meal that tastes good with vegetables and fish.
French fries recipe III
We will need 3-4 medium-sized potatoes, 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil or oil, salt / spices.
Peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into French fries about 7 mm thick, set aside chopped in a bowl of fresh water for 45-60 minutes.
We preheat the oven to 180 degrees with hot air. We pour water from a bowl and pour oil into it. Sprinkle the fries with herbs or salt. Mix. Arrange on a baking sheet to obtain one layer. We bake for about 25 minutes.
And how do you prepare fries?