We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The competition task was as follows:
- list your ways for convenient breastfeeding
"My ideal ways:
- I have a comfortable armchair with high elbow support, which wonderfully relieves my arm and can even be put down during feeding,
- I have a special pillow that I used to sleep during pregnancy, now at night feeding I wrap it twice and also creates a great support under the elbow,
- if I have a sore breast, then a sensational way is to use a headscarf, we tie it around the neck, pulling it up the breast so that the milk is easier to suck from below and the child does not stagnate,
- sometimes I like to hold a child the other way around, i.e. I put it under my arm, I put the head to my breast and the pup is on my side. "