We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
300 zlotys for each child - who is it for?
PLN 300 is to be paid once for:
- primary and secondary school students up to the age of 20,
- for learners with disabilities up to the age of 24,
- for pupils who are 20 or 24 years old, provided that they start education in the coming school year.
300 zlotys is to help parents buy a layette - a backpack, stationery, notebooks. Primary and junior high school students are still to receive free textbooks.
When can I submit applications for PLN 300 for each child?
You can apply for PLN 300 for each child:
- from July 1 in electronic form on the Emp @ tia information and service portal (empatia.mpips.gov.pl) and through domestic banks.
- from August 1 in traditional form, applications will be accepted in the relevant municipalities.
The deadline for submitting applications for PLN 300 layette is November 30.