We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What is fun about?
A maximum of four people can play. The minimum number of players is two. The board is planned in such a way that everyone chooses a piece and sets it to their starting field. There are four starting fields.
The game is about collecting globins, leukocytes, and medicines. The appropriate number of each type of chip then allows you to exchange it for hemo tokens. The first person to get 7 hemo tokens wins.
How to get tokens? By answering the questions correctly, of course. Whether the answer is good can be checked with the help of a special red stripe of "decoding" the answers on the cards. Big applause for this solution!
Advantages of the "There was a life" game
"There was a life" is one of the best games we've had the opportunity to test.
- the game allows you to quickly and easily learn the principles of the functioning of the human body,
- arouses the child's curiosity,
- gives an excuse to extend knowledge. By asking questions, a child can learn even more
- it can be fun and surprising
- lets you spend time with your children
- the game is well done,
- the game has difficult and easy questions, which makes the gameplay more attractive for people of different ages,
- there are so many cards that the pool of questions is really big,
- you can play for hours and the game is not boring,
- simple rules and high transparency are undoubted advantages,
- attached "red slide", plastic strip allows you to check by yourself what the correct answer is. An interesting way of encrypting answers on cards - is an additional advantage.
Does the game have any disadvantages? It's hard to find. After many hours of fun, we don't know any downside to this board game .... Therefore, with a clear conscience, we recommend it 100%!
Price of the game - about 71 zlotys
See if we recommend the Monopol Junior game. Read our opinion on this iconic board game.