We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For parents it is difficult for our children to eat vegetables, that is why we look for juicy and attractive recipes for children with which to give them a complete diet. An interesting option is these roasted potatoes with zucchini and cheese.
Vegetarian recipes like this give us the option to find a dinner that is healthy and at the same time appetizing for children. Use different vegetables to vary the diet of your children and you will ensure that they do not get tired.
- 4 potatoes
- 3 zucchini
- 100 gr of grated cheese
- 50 gr of wheat flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 25 g of butter or margarine
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Zucchini can be peeled or left with the skin on. Cut into 1 cm slices. thick approximately.
2. Put water over high heat in a pot with a little salt. When it starts to boil, add the potatoes and cook for about 5 or 10 minutes, so that they lose hardness and finish cooking later in the oven.
3. Make a bechamel.
4. Preheat the oven to 175ºC. In a baking dish arrange alternate rows of zucchini and potato. Pour the bechamel on top and sprinkle with grated cheese and rosemary.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
Here are more recipes with zucchini for children.
You can read more articles similar to Roasted potatoes with zucchini and cheese. Vegetarian dinner, in the category of Potatoes on site.