We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Giving flowers is one of the greatest traditions of our society. Sometimes we give flowers to people when they are special to us; other times, we give flowers to celebrate births, birthdays, anniversaries ...
And then there are the dates on the calendar, like Valentine's Day. Giving flowers on February 14 may sound typical, so let's give this idea a touch of originality. But biscuit! They are simple and delicious.
- 400 gr of cake flour.
- Half a teaspoon of yeast.
- 100 gr of ground almonds.
- tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon. two
- 50 gr unsalted butter
- 250 gr of sugar.
- 1 egg M.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste.
- Colored fondant
- Candy eyes
- Caramel syrup
1. In a bowl we sift flour, yeast, almonds, icing sugar and cinnamon. We booked. In another container, beat the butter with the sugar until they are completely integrated. Add the egg, the vanilla paste, and continue beating until you get a creamy dough. Add the flour mixture and knead well with your hands until we form a ball. We wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. With the help of a rolling pin, we stretch the dough between two baking sheets, leaving a thickness of about 5 mm. Refrigerate again 15 minutes.
3. Cut the cookies with flower-shaped molds: six large flowers, three small flowers, a heart and a butterfly. We make small holes in some of the cookies (as shown in the photo) and insert the sticks.
4. Refrigerate 15 more minutes. We preheat the oven to 180º and bake the cookies for 12 minutes. Let cool on a rack. Meanwhile, with the help of the same cutters, we prepare the fondant. We cut six large pink flowers, three small yellow flowers, a blue heart, and a white butterfly.
5. On the other hand, we cut three green leaves. With the help of a silicone brush and the caramel syrup, we are gluing the fondant on its corresponding cookie. We glue the candy eyes on the butterfly, the green leaves on the small flowers and we tie the bows on the cookies that have a hole. Happy Valentines!
You can read more articles similar to Flower-shaped cookies recipe to give as a gift, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.