We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
According to the manufacturer, Profilaktin strengthening syrup. On the packaging he indicates that it contains honey, aloe and vitamins, and that the preparation contains concentrated raspberry and chokeberry juices. It is prepared for children from 3 years of age.
So now let's look at the composition (remember that the manufacturer is obliged to give the first ingredients, which are the most):
- bee honey (5%!!!) - I don't know about you, but I already give honey to a two-year-old, and in the case of a 3-year-old drinking a syrup that has such a small amount of honey seems to make no sense. There is something else ... if honey is in third place and it is only 5%, then let's think how much water and sugar - are they not 80% of the entire packaging?
- 65% concentrated chokeberry juice (3%)
- citric acid - acidity regulator
- vitamin C
- vitamin B2
- vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- vitamin B12
- 65% concentrated raspberry juice (0,25%)
- Aloe Vera extract 200: 1 (0,1%)
- potassium sorbate
- sodium benzoate
Posumujmy. The producer on the packaging boasts that Profilaktin syrup contains honey (5% of it), chokeberry juice (3%), raspberry juice (0.25), aloe extract (a stunning amount of 0.1%). In addition, "wonderful syrup" is water and sugar. There are also vitamins, which, however, are known to be best supplied in a natural form, i.e. with a balanced, varied meal.
Is it worth spending, then? 10 zlotys for 115 ml syrup, which will last for 11 days (the manufacturer recommends giving children syrup once a day for 10 ml)? Is 'strengthening immunity' at a price of around PLN 30 per month in the edition, which Profilaktin provides is a good decision?
You have to decide for yourself ....
I have no doubt that buying or making is more profitable in every respect alone raspberry, chokeberry juice and buying good honey. It will be healthier, tastier, more effective and cheaper!