We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There are no foods that children like more than bread and eggs. What do you think if we combine these two ingredients, prepare a simple recipe and surprise our little ones?
Thinking about it, Guiainfantil.com brings us the recipe for bread stuffed with egg. A simple, easy and quick recipe to make, and that is also ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Your kids will love trying this new recipe.
- Rustic rolls (better those with a crisp shell)
- Eggs (one for each bread)
- Chopped york ham
- Grated cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper (optional)
- Oregano (optional)
- Olive oil
1. The first thing to do is cut the top tip of the bread and empty it. That is, a little of the crumb is removed so that we can fill the bread.
2. Brush the bottom of the bread with a little oil.
3. Chop the ham and arrange it at the bottom of the bread.
4. Next, add the grated cheese.
5. Season everything with salt, pepper and oregano.
6. Put the egg on top of everything, carefully, so that the yolk does not break.
7. Arrange the bread on a tray and take it to the oven (or microwave) for about 15 minutes, or until you notice that the egg has set.
8. When removing the loaves from the oven, put chopped parsley on top.
You can read more articles similar to Bread stuffed with egg, ham and cheese. Quick and easy recipe, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.