We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The chips They are one of the favorite foods for children, or rather, children and those who stopped being so many years ago. Its flavor and the ease of preparing them make French fries a classic as a garnish for fish, meat or even as an accompaniment to delicious fried eggs.
In Guiainfantil.com We want to teach you how to give French fries a special touch, so by following this simple step by step, you will be able to learn how to cook your own rosemary fries.
- 2 potatoes (new medium)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A little black pepper
1. We wash the potatoes and rosemary very well, and without drying them, we cut them into wedges respecting the skin.
2. Place in a microwave-safe container, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add the pressed or grated garlic on top, the rosemary leaves cut with the help of scissors and water everything with a good oil.
3. We stir a little and we put in the microwave 5 minutes at 500W.
4. Now with the oven preheated to 200º, we introduce in a position a little higher than the intermediate one, and we will let them brown for 15-20 minutes.
5. And you already have an appetizing and healthy side dish ready, which your children are sure to love!
You can read more articles similar to Rosemary potatoes made in the oven. Garnish recipe, in the category of Potatoes on site.