We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When the Christmas dates arrive, Christmas pastas, nougat and cookies are a food that can never be missing in our homes. Rich in vitamin B1, they help improve the physical, mental and emotional abilities of children. In addition, they make children's eyes shine.
Invite your children to the kitchen to make these delicious cookies. They can become an appetizing snack, a decorative object for the Christmas tree, or a precious gift from children for their friends and family.
- 350 gr of wheat flour
- 250 gr of butter (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- Tips: to decorate, you can use white, colored icing, glitter, sprinkles, etc. Outline the cookies and they will be very happy.
Guiainfantil.com proposes a homemade recipe, easy and simple to make with the collaboration of children. A recipe to be prepared together! Follow our step by step:
1. In a bowl, make a volcano with the flour, putting all the other ingredients in the center, one by one. First the dry ones and then the others. Mix everything gently with a spatula until you get a homogeneous paste that can be manipulated with your hands, without sticking too much. Put the dough in a container, cover it and let it rest for an hour.
2. After this time, roll out the dough on a floured flat surface with the help of a rolling pin until it is ½ cm thick, as indicated in the image:
3. With the dough just right, cut the dough with molds of different Christmas figures: gingerbread man, stars, Christmas tree, Santa gloves, etc., as we can see in the image:
4. Once you have made all the figures, paint them with egg yolk and bake them for approximately 15 minutes at 180º or until golden brown.
5. To decorate them, make a glaze of white sugar and other colors (using edible aniline), and give wings to the imagination and creativity of the children. See it in the picture:
You can read more articles similar to Christmas gingerbread cookies. Homemade recipe, in the category of Recipes on site.