We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The best way to attract a child to reading is to offer books that really catch your eye. We must take into account the age and tastes of the child.
What types of books are best suited for children from 3 to 6 years? We will tell you.
During this age (from 3 to 6 years) we are 'playing' what type of reader our child will be in the future. Hence the importance of selecting books very well during this stage. Here are a series of tips to get it right:
1. Pick books that handle fable. The fables during this stage are fantastic for the little ones.
2. Animal characters they will help you depersonalize negative values. For example, evil, represented by a wolf, they will understand better and it will affect them less emotionally.
3. Be a bit picky when it comes to offering reading. If they are a little more difficult than what we would offer our son, all the better, since it will be a challenge for him. For a child of this age, the challenge is fundamental. You have to face something that forces you to think.
4. Look for uncomplacent books, a little 'hooligans', that make them laugh.
5. Let the emotions 'shake': that the child when he reads, feels fear, joy, sadness, fear ... That they can bond emotionally with the characters.
6. At this age they love adventure books and search books.
7. That they have characters with very marked roles: good, evil, perseverance, humility ...
You can read more articles similar to What should be the books for children from 3 to 6 years, in the Reading on site category.