We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Strawberry is an ideal fruit for children as it is very healthy and nutritious. It is made up of 90% water and is low in fat and carbohydrates. In addition, it is high in vitamin C, making it a great antioxidant.
Guiainfantil.com proposes to make delicious and refreshing natural strawberry popsicles at home with the children. It will be an exquisite dessert after your children's meal or even a very tasty and ideal snack for a hot summer afternoon.
- 500 gr of strawberries
- 70 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Tips: Following this same recipe, if you wish, you can make popsicles in other flavors such as orange, watermelon, kiwi or multi-fruit. Kids will love being able to enjoy ice cream lollies of different colors and flavors.
1. We marinate the chopped strawberries with the sugar and lemon juice.
2. We crush and pour on the shirt.
3. Freeze adding the sticks.
4. We reserve what we have left in the fridge and when the first popsicles have frozen, we can refill and freeze again, until our sugary strawberry juice runs out.
Recipe and Image of Paula Duran Ros
Blog With the claws in the dough
Easy and healthy recipes for children and adults.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Strawberry popsicles for kids. Home made recepies, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.