We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We suggest you make a bread that is in fashion: cloud bread or cloud bread. It is gluten-free, so it is suitable for celiacs, and it does not have carbohydrates.
This 'false bread' (many refuse to call it bread) It does not have flour and its texture is spongy, although it lacks great flavor. It is used as a pizza base, for hamburgers or sandwiches or simply, as an accompaniment to meals. It is not science fiction: it is a simple recipe, in fact, you only need three ingredients. What are you waiting for?
- 3 eggs
60 grams of marcaspone cheese or cheese to spread
- 1/4 teaspoon yeast or baking soda
Tip: You can customize the bread with savory ingredients like rosemary or Parmesan cheese, or sweet ones, like cocoa.
1. Separate the whites from the yolks, and beat the yolks well with the cheese. To avoid lumps, the cheese should be at room temperature.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff together with the yeast or bicarbonate.
3. Join the two mixtures with the help of a spatula.
4. Preheat the oven to 150-160 ºC. Meanwhile, line the baking tray and put round amounts of the dough, as if you were making pancakes.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the bread is golden brown. Let cool and ... that's it!
You can read more articles similar to Cloud Bread or Cloud Bread. Gluten-free bread recipe for the whole family, in the category of gluten-free on site.