We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Romesco sauce It is very typical in the area of Catalonia (Spain). It is made from ñoras (a kind of round and small dry pepper), dried fruits and tomato and is used to accompany all kinds of dishes, especially meat, vegetables and fish.
Guiainfantil.com offers you the step-by-step recipe so that you can learn to make this homemade sauce in a simple way that will give a special and tasty touch to your dishes.
- 12 ñoras (dried peppers)
- 1 tomato
- 1 handful of toasted almonds
- 1 handful of roasted hazelnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 slice of bread
- Olive oil
1. Peel the dried ñoras or peppers. Once you've removed the skin, put them in the blender.
2. Add finely chopped toasted almonds and hazelnuts, a little chilli (don't add too much so that the sauce doesn't over-chop) and the chopped tomato. Beat everything very well.
3. Toast the bread with a little oil (better if it is fried).
3. Add the toasted bread to the previous mixture. Drizzle with oil and add the garlic cloves. Beat everything again.
4. Add a little salt and a little more oil. Beat again.
You already have your Romesco sauce!
You can read more articles similar to How to make Romesco sauce. Homemade sauce recipes, in the category of Sauces on site.