We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is a complicated task to name the baby. Some parents look for a simple name and forceful, while others prefer compound names because that way there is a better chance of hitting a name that suits the child's personality.
In any case, it is best to have your ideas organized. That is why we have compiled a list with 10 compound names very popular for children, so that here you can find the best name for your baby.
1. Juan Carlos. It is one of the most popular names in the Hispanic world and is the result of combining a name of Hebrew origin, Juan, with a name of Germanic origin, Carlos. Both names enjoy the same popularity alone or forming other compound names.
2. Juan José. On this occasion, Juan, who is one of the most frequent and traditional names, joins another name of Hebrew origin, José, to form one of the compound names that inspire more confidence.
3. Luis Alberto. Both names have a Germanic origin. This compound name stands out for the elegance it conveys in a kind of distinction backed by a long tradition.
4. Michelangelo. In this compound name the Hebrew origin of Michael is united with the Greek origin of Angel. If it has become such a frequent and popular name, it is thanks to the best-known historical figure by that name, the Italian Renaissance artist.
5. José Pablo. This combination of a name of Hebrew origin, José, with a name of Latin origin, Pablo, gives the best results in terms of popularity and appeal in compound names for boys.
6. José Antonio. The inevitable and frequent José joins a very familiar name but of an unknown and mysterious Etruscan origin, Antonio. The result is a boy's compound name that sounds elegant and distinguished.
7. Julius Caesar. One of the most popular compound names is this historical name of Latin origin. The reference to the character that bore this name is as inevitable as the transfer of the charisma of Julius Caesar to your child.
8. Francisco Javier. In this combination of a name of Germanic origin, such as Francisco, plus a name of Basque origin, such as Javier, we find one of those names that does not lose strength over the years. A name with a great personality that never goes out of style.
9. Luis Fernando. Both names have a Germanic origin and form an elegant combination with personality. The union of a short name with a longer name always gives a result of distinction and nobility.
10. Carlos Alberto. Again a compound name for boy in which both names have a Germanic origin, with strength and personality. The appeal of both names separately only increases when they are combined with each other.
You can read more articles similar to Most popular compound names for boys, in the category of Names for boys on site.