After a detailed understanding of their operation, after analyzing the chemical composition, this review of products was created, which, apart from the same manufacturer, combines the world-famous formula No More Tears.
Johnson's Baby Gentle bubble bath 500ml, price 18 PLN
water, glycerin, anionic detergent (CAPB, standard additive to bath liquids), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, emulsifier beneficial to hair softness (Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate), sodium chloride (thanks to the silent liquid becomes sticky to the touch), biodegradable hydrophilic substance (Coco-Glucoside) helping to clean the skin of impurities and affecting foam, Citric acid found in plants and animals, not only has a positive effect that the properties of the cosmetic remain unchanged for up to a year after opening, but also helps to fight discoloration on the skin, polymer (ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER) which moisturizes, softens and adds shine to the hair, protects the cosmetic from delamination, acrylic copolymer (Acrylates Copolymer) combines the ingredients of a cosmetic and extends its durability, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, liquid paraffin (Paraffinum Liquidum) called white mineral oil, is an emollient that retains water in the skin, preservative (Polyquaternium-7), Sodium Glycolate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, lauryl hydroxygethyl imidazoline, Lauric Acid, sodium hydroxide (Sodium Hydroxide) regulating pH, water softener sequestrant (Disodium EDTA), which stimulates the functioning of the cosmetics fixing agent, benzoic acid salt (Sodium Benzoate) protects the fluid against bacterial attack, Parfum, CI 17200.
- efficiency, a small amount (two table teaspoons) is enough to create foam, and with daily use, the bottle lasts for a month
- versatility - perfect for body and hair
- method of use - a nut works as a perfect measure, it can also be dosed in the traditional way by pouring it into the bathtub
- pleasant, delicate fragrance, which accompanies the child during bathing and stays on the skin for a long time
- properties - thanks to the moisturizing milk and glycerin, it does not dry the baby's skin, makes the hair delicate to touch and shiny
- composition - free of soap and parabens (preservatives that can cause sensitization and irritate sensitive baby's skin)
- subtlety- does not sting the eyes
- effect - creates a beautiful, delicate, fluffy, although not plastic, shimmering like New Year's glitter foam, which does not decrease during bathing
- density - if the child overturns the bottle, the contents do not spill quickly, you can apply it directly to water or on the body
- opacity- I see how much liquid I pour into the bath tub and where it sank to the bottom
- results - thoroughly cleanses hair stuck together with a pen, skin and other dirt.
- irregular shape - wet hands slide on the bottle
- price - too tall
- availability - product difficult to access.
Johnson's Baby Gentle body wash gel, 400ml, PLN 18
water, glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate - a synthetic detergent, supports foam formation and cleaning the skin of dirt, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Citric acid, a biodegradable, water-soluble hydrophilic substance (Polysorbate 20) , Sodium Chloride, PEG-80 Sorbitan laureate - emulsifier affects the consistency of the product, and more precisely on its viscosity, PEG 150 Distearte, ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyquaternium-7, Styrene Acrylates / Copolymer, Hydrogen chloride Disodium EDTA, benzoic acid salt, Parfum, CL 17200.
- packaging shape - it is very ergonomic, the bottle's waistline makes it easy to use,
- way of exposure - typical for hair conditioners, turning the bottle upside down ensures that the gel is ready for use until the last drop,
- capacity - just 100ml less than traditional Johnson bath lotions, and it really makes a difference, thanks to which the hand does not get tired during application
- density - it is very compact and sticky, works well when washing a child with our hand,
- hipoalergiczność - the unique composition means that the risk of allergies is negligible
- neutral for skin pH
- delicacy - does not irritate eyes
- Colour - delicate pink, evokes nice associations
- composition free of soap and parabens.
- I don't see the effects of his actions, it dissolves so much in water that I can't sense its presence,
- is not efficient - it is difficult to dose it and because, after being poured into the bathtub, it stops being visible after a while, wanting to thoroughly wash the child, and at the same time treat him with fun from bathing, I have to pour it often,
- I don't like him too intense chemical smell,
- foam, which he produces, is negligible, reminds me of eyelash floating on the lake. On the other hand, it's a bath gel, so you can't demand too much from it.
- tangles hair, makes it dull and dry like hay after drying,
- dries the skin.
Johnson's Baby Bubble bath and body wash 2in1, 500ml, price PLN 18
water, glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Lauric Acid, ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, Polyquaternium-7, Acetylrene, Acetylrene, Acetylrene , Sodium Glycolate, sodium hydroxide, benzoic acid salt, benzoic acid, Parfum.
It definitely my number 1 among bath cosmetics. With my hand on my heart, I admit that I sometimes sneak up on him and enjoy his action in a bathtub filled with hot water.
- bottle color, maybe this is an absurd reason, but the very sight of it makes me think of peaches ripening in the sun,
- smell - maybe it is a prank of the subconscious, but smelling the bathroom filled with its aroma, I have the impression that I am in a room where chewing gums reign, but such a real one from the 90s,
- composition, which makes the bathtub a playground and a land of bubbles,
- foam, multi-dimensional, fluffy and very plastic, from which you can form pancakes, balls and then spread them on the walls of the bathtub,
- recommendation of the Polish Society of Allergology,
- effective removal of all food and play residue,
- no soap and parabens,
- extending the bath time - thanks to him, playing in the water is not only an everyday hygienic ritual, but a real adventure that gives my child a lot of fun,
- efficiency - you don't really need to pour it into the bathtub so that it creates bubbles shimmering with rainbow colors.
- no presence on the shelves of popular drugstore chains,
- an effect that leaves the child's hair, namely dryness and a lack of shine,
- consistency - is the rarest of the tested bath cosmetics.
Johnson's Baby Goodnight body wash gel 400ml, price around PLN 15
water, glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, citric acid, PEG 150 Distearte, Styrene Acrylates / Copolymer, ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLum CERSSPROSUMUMERUM Sodium Chloride, sodium hydroxide, benzoic acid salt, Parfum, CI 17200, CI42090.
I had a lot of hope with him. I gave in to the advertisement suggestion, which convinced me to the relaxing and soothing properties of this cosmetic. I decided to check on my child's skin if he was really allergic, as experienced mothers whispered in the corners.
- smell - pleasant, intriguing, but it does not remind me of the lavender, which the manufacturer mentions, loading the product, we can find out that the production of the gel uses the unique NaturalCalm formula, i.e. a fragrant complex that is supposed to cause a relaxing effect,
- convenient packaging shape,
- density, although it reminds me more of a compact fluid than a gel,
- attractive bottle design,
I count him as my parent kit because of:
- performance, or rather the lack of it, when applied to a sponge, dissolves quickly, added to the bath water, it evaporates as if by magic wand and behaves like Maja the bee - it is somewhere, but it is not known where ...
- famous help in falling asleep in the case of my child it turned out to be a pulled slogan, I did not notice the difference after applying this gel, but it is likely that the ritual is 100% fulfilled, you probably need to help with other cosmetics from this series (olive, cream), which is pointless if we have only one product from the Bedtime series,
- hopeless attraction, which is temporary, lousy foam,
- unfortunately dries the skinbut does not cause any rash, requires cooperation with a moisturizing cream or lotion,
- prices - I once bought it in a promotion for PLN 15 and to be honest the fragrance itself, which is the product's most important asset, is not worth the amount.